Reply by Chef World

Dear Customer…..We are happy to replace Your Temp Control Knobs on your cookware set. You Have an older model of Cook world and the good news is we will send you the new and improved 2014 Knobs at no Charge. I would remind you to cook at a low flame. We will also send you a complementary gourmet pan at no charge for your enjoyment .If you have any other questions….Please call our office. It is our pleasure to service you.
Author's
Williamsburg, Virginia
1.8

I bought these ($1,200.00) astronomically high price cookware thinking that it was going to be the best and it is actually been horrible.The sensor on the tops always melt break due to the high heat it holds inside of the pan and the whistle for the sensor does not work any longer.

I have had to call the company three times to get replacement elements for the lids and although they were free it just Irritates me that I spend this much money on a product that does not stand up to the quality I expected.I truly need a refund!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Chef World?

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Chef World - False advertising. Chef World "$1300 later and still paying them off.. I have heavy pots that are horrible for washing, don't even try touching the handles, you will burn yourself significantly.. something chef world..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more