Reply by Chef World

Dear consumer....We have Millions of Happy customers . Our products if used properly will bring you a life time of enjoyment. Our cookware are not conventional pots and pans, they are designed to cook without fats or boiling with water.The product is designed to cook on low heat,saving time and energy. We feature an online cookbook for ease of use. We Market our products by offering promotional Gifts in exchange for attending a live cooking presentation. We offer the very best products from manufacturers from around the Globe. We are Committed to Excellence....
Author's

I am very pissed because I thought I have won some sort of prizes and it was all a waste of time.My fiance and I were very skeptical when we arrived at the presentation in Baltimore, the person in charge/sales person smelled like alcohol and cigarette.

I am glad that my fiance was determined to leave right after seeing the set up of the presentation.After reading some of the reviews in this site I am just glad that I didn't sit through the presentation.

Please don't waste your time and gas of even going out to a SCAM like this.

Had an Experience with Chef World?

Comments

Dear consumer....We have Millions of Happy customers .Our products if used properly will bring you a life time of enjoyment.

We offer the very best products from manufacturers from around the Globe.We are Committed to Excellence....

Chefworld Gives promotional Gifts just for 90 minutes of your time. There was no drawing .....the only investment to receive your gifts is your time. No Purchase necessary.

#194875

Hi

Just to clarify that ChefsWorld.net is a recruitment site for chefs and not this chefs world that sells bizaar *** by all accounts.

Regards