Reply by Chef World

Dear Customer…..We are happy to replace Your Temp Control Knobs on your cookware set. You Have an older model of Cook world and the good news is we will send you the new and improved 2014 Knobs at no Charge. I would remind you to cook at a low flame. We will also send you a complementary gourmet pan at no charge for your enjoyment .If you have any other questions….Please call our office. It is our pleasure to service you.
Author's
1.8

I bought these ($1,200.00) astronomically high price cookware thinking that it was going to be the best and it is actually been horrible.The sensor on the tops always melt break due to the high heat it holds inside of the pan and the whistle for the sensor does not work any longer.

I have had to call the company three times to get replacement elements for the lids and although they were free it just Irritates me that I spend this much money on a product that does not stand up to the quality I expected.I truly need a refund!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Chef World?

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more